Thursday, September 6, 2012

Amarula and White Chocolate Cheesecake
















Ingredients:

- 200 g ginger biscuits, crumbed
- 80 g butter, melted
- 690 g cream cheese
- 250 ml castor sugar
- 80 ml Amarula
-160 g white chocolate, grated
- Fresh berries




Method:


Mix ginger biscuits with butter and press the crumbs into a spring form tin (20cm) and allow to rest for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Combine the cream cheese, castor sugar, Amarula and 80 g white chocolate.
Pour into the spring form tin and refrigerate overnight.
Decorate with the rest of the white chocolate, garnish with fresh berries and serve.

2 comments:

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...


Thank you for posting some kind of information. It was really helpful since I am doing some research now.

Say
www.imarksweb.org