- 10 millilitre Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 500 gram Chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 5 millilitre Crushed garlic
- 10 millilitre Grated ginger
- 65 gram Tin tomato paste
- 1 KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 millilitre Water
- 180 millilitre Fresh coriander leaves
- 125 millilitre Cashew nuts
- 250 gram Penne pasta, cooked
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion, chicken, garlic and ginger and sautè until the chicken is brown and the onion is soft.
- Stir in tomato paste and add sachet of KNORR Fresh Ideas Mild Durban Curry and water to the pan.
- Stir through until mixed and simmer for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Toss pasta and sauce together and stir in coriander leaves just before serving.
- Garnish with cashew nuts.