- 1,5-2 millilitre Robertsons Freshly Ground Atlantic Sea Salt to season
- 25 millilitre Amarula liqueur
- 150 millilitre milk
- 45 millilitre Olive oil
- 60 millilitre Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns
- Beef sirloin roast
- 250 millilitre Cream
- 1 sachet KNORR Honey and Mustard Chicken Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- In a bowl mix the Robertsons Freshly Ground Black peppercorns, a little salt and the olive oil together.
- Rub all over the meat.
- Roast the meat whole in the centre of a preheated 200°C oven for about 25 minutes for medium-rare.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest.
- The fillet will continue cooking a little while resting, so don't be tempted to put it back in the oven.
- Place the cream, milk and KNORR Honey & Mustard Chicken Dry Cook-in-Sauce contents in a saucepan.
- Heat gently until sauce starts to thicken.
- Stir in the liqueur.
- Season to taste with Robertsons salt and pepper.
- Serve with the sliced fillet.