Monday, March 25, 2013
· 1.5 Kilogram Pork loin, boneless, rind off, and rolled
· 1 tin (410g) chopped and peeled
· 125 Millilitre Smooth peanut butter
· 15 Millilitre Dark soy sauce
· 125 Millilitre Sesame oil
· 15 Millilitre Freshly grated ginger
· 2 Cloves garlic, minced
· 15 Millilitre Honey
· 1 KNORR BBQ flavour Cook-in-
· 60 Millilitre toasted cashew nuts
· 3 Spring onions,
· 3 Cups cooked rice
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Place pork into the roasting bag
3. In a bowl, mix together the seasoning mix, tinned tomatoes, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and honey until combined
4. Spoon the sauce into the roasting bag and rub into pork. Close bag using included tie.
5. Pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a sharp knife for the steam to escape
6. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through. If you have a meat probe the temperature should reach 72°C. Ensure that the grill is off at all times
7. Remove from oven and allow rest in bag for 10 minutes before serving.
8. Spoon cooked rice onto a serving platter. Remove pork from bag, slice, then arrange on top of rice. Pour the bag juices over pork. Sprinkle with toasted cashew nuts and shallots.