- 500 millilitre Milk
- 40 millilitre KNORR Chicken a la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 200 millilitre grated cheese
- 400 gram Haddock fillets
- 300 gram Spinach, cooked
- 40 millilitre chopped fresh parsley
- 4 Whole potatoes, steamed or boiled
- Mix the milk and contents of KNORR Fresh Ideas Chicken A la King sachet until smooth and heat in the microwave or stovetop until thickened.
- Add 100 ml cheese to the sauce and stir until mixed through.
- Place the haddock in a greased ovenproof dish and spread the fish fillets with cooked spinach.
- Sprinkle with parsley, pour the creamy sauce over the fish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 min and serve immediately with a jacket potato and a knob of Stork margarine seasoned with black pepper.