Serve up homemade potato cakes with a cooked breakfast or as a lunch snack flavoured with garlic and lemon pepper.
- 1 kilogram Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 5 millilitre Robertsons Lemon Pepper
- 45 millilitre Finely chopped marinated sundried tomatoes
- 5 millilitre Finely chopped parsley
- 125 millilitre Finely grated cheddar cheese
- 30 millilitre KNORR Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing
- Boil the potatoes in boiling water until tender and drain.
- Mash the potato together with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Shape into patties and fry in heated oil until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve with chops and salad.