This recipe is very healthy and fairly low in fat and calories.
Try it once and you will find yourself enjoying it time and time again.
1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerator pizza crust dough (recommended: Pillsbury)
1/2 cup pasta sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 (5.5-ounce) package crumbled goat cheese
1-1/2 cups baby spinach, washed
1 (6-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, quartered in marinade, marinade reserved (recommended: Progresso)
3/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Lightly spray the backside of a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll the pizza dough onto the sheet pan.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together pasta sauce, garlic powder, and oregano. Use a pastry brush to brush the top of the dough with olive oil. Spread the sauce over pizza dough leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with goat cheese. Bake for 12 to 17 minutes.
4. In a large bowl combine the spinach with 2 tablespoons reserved artichoke marinade, artichoke hearts, red bell pepper strips, and olives. Toss together.
5. Remove pizza from the oven and top with veggies. Slice and serve.