Monday, August 19, 2013
Bacon And Baby Marrow Pasta Recipe
Mushroom soup, garlic and herb seasoning - and a splash of white wine - give this pasta dish a special flavour combination.
• 175 millilitre Plain yoghurt
• 250 millilitre White wine
• 1 KNORR Cream of Mushroom Soup
• 250 gram Button mushrooms,sliced
• 500 gram Spinach spaghetti
• 30 millilitre oil
• 1 red onion, chopped
• 250 gram Bacon, chopped
• 2 Baby marrows, grated
• 250 millilitre Milk
• 5 millilitre Robertsons Garlic & Herbs Seasoning
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente then drain and set aside.
2. Heat oil and sauté onion, bacon, mushrooms and baby marrow until cooked.
3. Add white wine and cook until reduced by half.
4. Mix KNORR Cream of Mushroom Soup powder and milk together and add to the mushrooms and cook until the sauce has thickened.
5. Season with Robertsons Garlic & Herb Seasoning then add the yoghurt and simmer for 5 minutes
6. Serve with spaghetti.