One of life’s great joys is sitting down to a family meal with your nearest and dearest. On this blog you will find some awesome recipes from all over the world, that will make your family count their blessings!
So please feel free to click on "FOLLOW" and receive a free piece of Fried Chicken.
Happy new year! Is eating healthier or giving a more plant-based diet a try on your to-do list for the new year? Check out these delicious ways to jumpstart your healthy eating!
I am all about building habits, and when it comes to healthy eating, a good batch of recipes are some of the key building blocks to a habit. If you just decide to eat more healthy food but don’t have recipes to get you going, where do you start, right? You need a meal plan or at least recipes for each meal to get you going, right?
3. Overnight Oats – Steel cut oats are super healthy but time-consuming to make. This overnight method makes them easy peasy!
4. Pumpkin Oatmeal – If rolled oats are more your speed, dress them up with a little pumpkin power for extra vitamins and deliciousness.
5. Homemade Granola Bars – Granola bars make a great grab-and-go breakfast, and this homemade granola bar recipe skips all of the gross mystery ingredients in many store-bought varieties.
Healthy Lunch Ideas
6. Magical Tofu Pita Pockets – Sandwiches are my favorite quickie lunch, and a stuffed whole grain pita is simple, healthy, and delicious!
7. Taco Salad – A hearty taco salad packed with veggies and beany protein is filling and tasty.
8. Bowl of Stuff – Natalie at Bake and Destroy suggests this as a supper, but I love whipping this up for lunch, too! You can use any grain (or mashed potatoes!) as your base, then pile on a protein (beans, tofu, etc), and plenty of veggies. Check out Natalie’s basic recipe to get you started.