- 10 millilitre oil
- 1 Red onion
- 5 Robertsons Sage
- 1 Red apple, cubed
- 1 Green apple, cubed
- 2 Whole pork fillets
- 100 millilitre Walnuts, chopped finely
- 1 pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 Rashers bacon
- 1 Sachet Knorr Sausage Gravy
- Fry onion, apple and sage in a little oil until soft.
- Stir in walnuts and set aside.
- Slit the fillets down the length and divide the apple mixture evenly.
- Wrap the bacon around each fillet and secure.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes and roast till cooked though at 180°C .
- Serve with brown rice, vegetables and KNORR Sausage Gravy prepared as per packet instructions.