- 6 Kassler chops
- 10 millilitre Mustard
- 440 gram Tin pineapple rings, drained
- 300 millilitre water
- 1 KNORR Sweet & Sour Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the kassler chops in an ovenproof dish in a single layer.
- Spread a little mustard onto each chop.
- Arrange pineapple rings over the chops.
- Mix 300ml water and KNORR Fresh Ideas Sweet & Sour Sauce in a jug and pour over the chops and pineapple.
- Bake covered for 50 mins until the sauce has thickened and the chops are cooked and tender.
- Serve with mashed potato and vegetables.