- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups bread crumbs
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sachet KNORR Honey and Mustard Chicken Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 30 millilitre Fresh chopped parsley
- 4 Pork chops
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, KNORR Chicken Honey & Mustard Dry Cook in sauce sachet contents, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- Heat olive in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place coated pork chops in the frying pan, and brown for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the chops in an ovenproof dish and in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes.
- Serve with vegetables.