- 5 millilitre Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 250 gram Green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 600 gram Cubed chicken
- 30 millilitre oil
- 1 KNORR Chicken Casserole Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Small packet peanuts
- 100 gram Chopped coriander
- Heat oil and brown chicken in a hot frying pan.
- Add onion, green beans, and Robertsons Crushed Chillies and fry until tender.
- Add 1 sachet Knorr Chicken Casserole Dry Cook-in-Sauce and water according to packet instructions and simmer for 20 mins.
- Add peanuts and coriander and season.
- Serve with rice or Chinese noodles.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds (optional).