- 300 gram Pasta bows
- 300 gram Cubed chicken
- 20 millilitre Robertsons Mexican Seasoning
- 30 millilitre Oil
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- ½ Green pepper, chopped
- ½ Yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 KNORR Creamy Three Cheeses Sauce
- 300 millilitre Milk
- 1 Bunch spring onions, chopped
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- Toss the chicken cubes in the Robertsons Mexican Seasoning and fry in oil until cooked.
- Add the peppers and fry for another minute.
- Prepare the sauce as per packet instructions however use 300ml boiling milk.
- Add the pasta to the chicken and pour the sauce over.
- Toss together well and sprinkle with spring onions before serving.