- 250g packet Pasta di Puglia (mixed-flavour pasta)
- 2 handfuls raspberries
- 125g Gorgonzola (or blue cheese), crumbled
- handful rocket leaves, torn
- 8 thin slices black forest or Parma ham, torn
- 100g (1 packet) toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- balsamic vinegar, to serve
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain well.
- Mix the raspberries, Gorgonzola, rocket and ham through the pasta.
- Serve with the walnuts sprinkled over and balsamic vinegar.
To make it cheaper...
- Substitute the mixed-flavour pasta with pow tie pasta.
- Use apple, strawberries or figs instead of raspberries.
- Substitute the Gorgonzola with Feta or goat's cheese.