Monday, August 6, 2012
Lemon Pudding Cake
Easy cake recipes are not usually also quick easy crock-pot recipes, but this delicious cake recipe combines the tastiness of cakes with the ease of crock-pots. Use your crock-pot to make a sweet and tangy cake.
• 3 large eggs, separated
• 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 3 tablespoon butter
• 1 1/2 cup milk
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
2. Beat egg yolks and blend in lemon peel juice and butter and milk.
3. Combine sugar, flour and salt and add to egg milk mixture beating until smooth. Fold into beaten egg whites.
4. Spoon into crock-pot. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.